Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hannah your chart looks awesome!! Those rising temps are great! Good luck Noemi!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Likes hannahptrussell, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hannah your chart looks very promising!

DS 2012 DS 2014
    After 3 losses had DD 2018

4. Likes hannahptrussell liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So i did a preg test - Wasnt instantly, like i had to deep stare to find a line in the first Two mins.
    Dunno why but im doubting myself. Feel normal in myself generally too so cant believe its a positive?
    Tried uploading a pic but keeps failing

D4CD8D16-2632-440D-8B24-B9AED84D523A.jpeg

Worked now
    Last edited by Parying4agirl; April 3rd, 2018 at 03:04 AM.

6. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Parying4agirl View Post
    So i did a preg test - Wasnt instantly, like i had to deep stare to find a line in the first Two mins.
    Dunno why but im doubting myself. Feel normal in myself generally too so cant believe its a positive?
    Amazing! Congrats

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

8. Thanks Parying4agirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow that is a clear, no question bfp Parying4girl!! Congratulations

DS 2012 DS 2014
    After 3 losses had DD 2018

10. Thanks Parying4agirl thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks pbn3 and emshe
    Hope its a sticky one, really dont wanna go through a loss. And heres hoping for pink too! I dont find out so got to wait 9 months 😬😬
    How do i go about eating properly, feels a bit weird to eat brekkie and inbetween meals?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

D4CD8D16-2632-440D-8B24-B9AED84D523A.jpeg

Worked now
    Wohooo! Looks pretty much like my tests and I am 15 dpo already! Huge congrats! I'm increasing my food intake slowly atm. Everything else would make me sick I think and I'm really scared of gaining weight too fast now after the diet. But it's soooo good not having to watch the limits for prot and fat anymore. Those were the toughest for me.

Hoping many many ladies will get a bfp also within the next days or weeks (Hannah, Noemi, emshe...) so that we can move to the December due date group together! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

ABC I'm crossing my fingers so hard for good results of your tests! How are you feeling?

6c8b58 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

08/2014 04/2016

13. Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahh congrats to u too! So exciting but nerve racking. Have u got any preg sysmtoms yet? My AF was due tomorrow.
    Are u still having coffee, i only started a few days before ovulation for the sway; i had my mc last time when i didnt lower or stop my caffiene intake so wanna really cut it out this time round.
    Are u havin brekkie?
    Yes i lost weight on past 2 mnths but had stopped losing now. Dont want sudden weight gain either as that will be stubborn to loose later!
    All the best with ur preg and good luck everyone else
    Hope to hear good news x

Yes although i was never too strict with my diet, had a few cheat days and deffo more in my tww cos was starving im glad i can put summat in mouth mid day without feelin too guilty!
    Did u have any preg signs before ur positive test?
    Last edited by Parying4agirl; April 3rd, 2018 at 04:17 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! I didn't have any symptoms until maybe two days ago. Now I feel a bit shaky, maybe my blood pressure is low? And tired and also a bit sick already. I had really bad nausea and vomitting with DS1 and 2. But I hope I will have three more weeks until the vomitting starts do you have any symptoms? Do you have older children btw to whose pregnancies you can compare everything?

I think I'll soon have to add breakfast cause the only thing that helps me a bit against the sickness is snacking constantly. I already limited coffein in the tww, but am still having a bit still. Only a matter of time until I will find it disgusting if you don't enjoy coffee I would deffo skip it. I try to keep exercising on a low level but I'm not sure if I have enough will power to continue after the major nausea kicks in...

I wish you all the best for your pregnancy as well!

Ahh congrats to u too! So exciting but nerve racking. Have u got any preg sysmtoms yet? My AF was due tomorrow.
    Are u still having coffee, i only started a few days before ovulation for the sway; i had my mc last time when i didnt lower or stop my caffiene intake so wanna really cut it out this time round.
    Are u havin brekkie?
    Yes i lost weight on past 2 mnths but had stopped losing now. Dont want sudden weight gain either as that will be stubborn to loose later!
    All the best with ur preg and good luck everyone else
    Hope to hear good news x

Yes although i was never too strict with my diet, had a few cheat days and deffo more in my tww cos was starving im glad i can put summat in mouth mid day without feelin too guilty!
    Did u have any preg signs before ur positive test?

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/6c8b58/

08/2014 04/2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to day its sooo nice to have someone in the same boat so close together ☺️☺️
    Im not feeling anything really only hot during the night (not common for me) which is why im thinkin is this a proper preg and will it last. Last miscarriage i didnt feel much at all throug the 10 weeks, mild nausea and tired - thats it.
    My last miscarriage i had to literally always have something in my mouth cos of nausea constantly but not too wild.
    I have 3 boys, eldest passwd away at 3 weeks old. 2nd is 4 this year and 3rd just turned 2. My fiest and second preg i had awful sickness. Could not eat or drink first 14-16 weeks. Middle preg was abit better but did have vomiting too.
    Think im going to add something before my lunch cos my tummy is actually rumbling..
    during the tww i felt hot, had a slight sore throat ( did with my boys too) this time boys were ill too so put it down to that. Woke up in mornin with tummy rumbling which doesnt happen normally and also one day my sense of smell was mega high!

How big ir ur desire for pink? Like would u be mega disappointed if its blue?

How many months were u trying?
    Have u logged your sway?
    Just looked at ur boys dates and so close to mines
    9/14 and 3/16 !!!
    Last edited by Parying4agirl; April 3rd, 2018 at 05:48 AM.

Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast